Otoyomegatari - Vol. 11 Ch. 71 - In Days Since

You know a manga is good when it teaches you how to stop being a grumpy boy and man up.

Double-page supporter
Fare well, nameless sixth husband. You are truly a man. You are corteous to the end, your word is a contract, you'd never allow a woman to suffer because of you, you protected both honor and happynes of your wife, you see through everything you start. You did it all for its own shake, not expecting any reward. You are a paragon of non-toxic masculinity. You are what John Wayne wanted to be when he grew up. May you find a loving wife such as you deserve.
If Mori-sensei does write you finding your loving wife, good.
And if she does not write you finding her, and unless she actually writes you dying without finding one, BETTER, because that means that your story is mine to write, and so I'm writting here that you did indeed find a beautiful, inteligent, loving, faithful, skilled, and (why not) rich young wife on your way back home - one who one day you confided with this tale and as result she fell even MORE in love with you.
Que cojones. You deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, cmon her speech about it being the first time shes felt comfortable around a man and the reasons why pretty much say all we need to know about how she'd been treated previously, and why even just her short time with Henry had such a big impact on her, and yes the new husband seems like a real good guy but when the heart is truly set nothing can make it budge.

I explained in the reunion chapter a lot of my thoughts on this and hey it seems like it all stands pretty strong.

God damn a woman in love can be scary, as its been said she was selling all that she owned while waiting on someone that could have already left, hell someone that could have already died on the way, the power of love is strong and again scary.

Just like that leave everything behind for one person hu, love like that sure is scary but we'd all want to experience it right? Well aside from psychopaths, edgelords and people that say M'lady in a serious way.

I hope she can be happy from now, Henry my boy dont fail us now.

Still she really is damn beautiful she must be a succubus or something.

Banned
The glimmer of his spectacles!

She notices the important details. Megane Banzai!

Anyway... well done self-cucking substitute-husband. You may fuck off home now. Get another wife to give away, maybe... (idiot).

This and Pariya are my favorite relationships. The main couple is cute and I love them with all my heart, but these two pairings. They just rip my heart out of my chest. In a good way

Users who are viewing this thread