Otoyomegatari - Vol. 11 Ch. 74 - Before Departure

Dex-chan lover
So... which one will die? Both of then?
It's hard to not be pessimistic about this, let's hope that Mori-sensei will not hurt us.

Double-page supporter
If Emma can end in a happy note, i believe this one will end will end in a happy note.
Please...

Dex-chan lover
For those of you who said that this is a bad arc,

fuck you

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to blissfully ignore any raised flags in the hope that nothing happens to anyone, least of all Smith's group. I love this series, its hard to remember that they aren't the main couple when I look forward to seeing them so much.

Double-page supporter
Was hoping she was there to push him down and have her way with him... pity.

Dex-chan lover
@crunchyspider its not that type of culture, what she just did is basically the equivalent of that.
@jayrus29 The entire setting is a death flag, depending on the year, which im not sure there were wars breaking out in that whole region with the Russians

Contributor
Am I the only one who thinks his eyes are super hot? They're like, intense and gentle at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@livesofflight
Maybe.
Imagine, Smith and Talas dying, and then Smith's diaries being recovered and publicized, even used as "propaganda" against the russians?

About time for the Great Game yet?
Honestly, Talas's connection with Smith actually gave her the biggest chance of surviving this unharmed compared to Karluk and his family.

Contributor
mori-sensei, PLEASE dont f**k with them anymore, sure give us some danger, but no death.

Dex-chan lover
@crunchyspider You do remember what time period this is and she is not a loose Western woman right? It would lower her status in Smith's parents' eyes. Woman acts like that would be a slut.

Users who are viewing this thread