Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - Guests -Part 1-

I'm weeping, this is so nice. Thank you, scanlators. I'm so glad I get to keep reading this.

thank you for the translation!!!! this is my favourite running series for a long while now.

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion but can we already move on from smith's storyline? His character is boring and plain af .

ADK

finally get to meet the twins again! really love this story! thanks for translating! :)

Dex-chan lover
truly it doesn't matter where you're from, the first time you try to do a fancy thing at your place is a giant pain

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the twins talk, I know you see it quite a bit in other mangas.. It just seemed to flow a lot better with this one.

Group Leader
Oh so that's what happened. I was wondering why there's no update for so long. Thank you for the translation.

The twin couples are fun and annoying at the same time lol.

Aggregator gang
It's actually really nice watching these kids struggling to be adults.

TSP

Group Leader
Here's the oneshot that came out in February for anyone interested! https://mangadex.org/title/45591/grn-bla

When you have guests, you're always rushing to prepare everything. Luckily i rarely have guests nowadays.

Fed-Kun's army
Unpopular opinion but can we already move on from smith's storyline? His character is boring and plain af .

@DrPavel - Disagree on the latter, but that's beside the point. He serves two important functions in the story: Firstly, he's a plot device to move the story from place to place and introduce all the other characters in an organic manner. Secondly, he's a reader surrogate/viewpoint character to whom characters can explain their culture, which is foreign to most modern, first-world readers, and he provides some contrast with and commentary on said cultures. Series wouldn't be the same without him.

Anyway, thanks for bringing us this great chapter @TSP !

Users who are viewing this thread