Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 90 - Guests -Part 3-

Aggregator gang
I'm glad Talas enjoy herself after her rather dreadful life back in the dessert, why, it really is an interesting experience for someone who stuck with 4 different husband from one family only 😂

aww they re adorable!!!
thank you for translating and stay safe !

Dex-chan lover
I thought Talas gonna offers to help in the kitchen but I guessed to leave it to the host was the norm then.
Also those young husbands seemed to be the most bored, haha.

It's great to see Talas interacting with women from different places and walks of life. With all these new experiences I'm sure she doesn't regret accompanying Mr. Smith. Layla and Leyli's inquisitve and excitable natures seem to do her good.

Thanks for the update!

aaah ive missed these pairs of twins so much!! thank you so much for the update~

Dex-chan lover
The twins are the best! Also seems that the trope that every manga has a beach and/or onsen chapter holds true.

Man for a manga that only comes out once a month it feels like the page counts for one that comes out more often.

Dex-chan lover
If that's her casual wear... I can't imagine the splendor when she wears formal wear.

I needed this. The twins interactions fill me with joy, they're just so fun to watch XD

Users who are viewing this thread