Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 95 - Choice

Dex-chan lover
Cute.

Only properly consensual relationship in the whole series aside the twins, what with all the money changing hands and the child marriage and so on...

...you know, manga like this one would be nice as an educational tool: the facts are real, cultures are portrayed exquisitely and, more importantly, there's common sense 😂

But I still think that "Henry Smith" is not his real name... Maybe the Henry part is but that Smith is suspicious af 😅

Dex-chan lover
man i really enjoys these arc and character i hope we got to see them again when story end

Dex-chan lover
Man I knew as soon as the Russians attacked they would call off the trip, but holy f shit that sucked. Stupid onion cutting ninjas.

Double-page supporter
@Thrembs Well, in this time period, 14-15 is already considered an adult. Even Japan in Taisho era, 100 years ago, the law stated that 15 years old can legally get married. It is a habit of mine to judge the moral of the story based on the era it takes place in so I found nothing wrong with these marriages. Life expectancy in the past was short so children were forced to mature faster.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh.. Is this gonna end? From India he still has a fair share of adventure right?

Dex-chan lover
It’s sad, but it was the smart choice. They were tempting death flags going as far as they did.

I'm all tears right now I can't believe. I really love this arc, it's so wonderfuL
Thank you so much for translating!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Damnit I'm crying now. Thank god he turned back though, I was afraid he would do something reckless.

I hope they have a happy life ahead, and possible reunite someday.

This hit right in the feels... but glad to see they went with realistic choice

Users who are viewing this thread