Otoyomegatari

Wtf I remember putting this on hold before I moved back to America in 2013 thinking to myself I’ll wait a couple years...lmao how old are my grandkids gona be when this finishes

@calmbreez i had the same concern (specially because i read Berserk) but it seems you got here just in time because it's finally ending. Unless the author gives us a real curve shot.

Aggregator gang
@nanaya
I don't know if this is bigger, but here: https://sailorcq.tumblr.com/post/92047787708/otoyomegatari-part-2?fbclid=IwAR0sAbqNgP6DQBlq0SCt7IFvo6hud1U-1GY1eGU_8pdmxHTiFysR8ui7CgA

There is a fundamental misunderstanding in logic by one of the posters. X is wrong because X is a circular argument. The fact that a great diversity of views exist does not mean that collection of views cannot be criticized. No one says it is wrong to criticize economics simply because there are thousands of models or that is wrong to criticize a political party because many in the political party have different views. Oftentimes a party, such as those in the modern US, is best understood in terms of the actions of its hardliners, which are tell-tale signs of critical differences in beliefs about what "one can get away with."

Furthermore, avoiding the True Scotsman fallacy requires that one who states that they belong to an ideology are accepted as part of that ideologies' movement. This includes misandrists who have attempted to murder men, misandrists who have upheld sexual assaulters of men despite disavowing sexual assault against women, and misandrist journals who have published literal analogs of Mein Kampf persecuting men. And of course, those who have imposed a literal separation of the sexes as in Korea.

The more moderate ideologues of the movement that I am alluding to often ally themselves with anti-colonialism, yet venture to other countries with the intent of imposing Western ideas and behaviors on local cultures. Presuming that ideologues can be fair in comparative literature is absurd. Ideologues always seek to present the past in terms of their own values, esteeming their interpretation over that of the local people located in that place and time. Ideologues pretend that their views are representative of a large group of people and in time those who believe them are swayed to their cause...not for ethics, not for love, not for justice--but for conformity.

Fed-Kun's army
The art in this is insane. I'm surprised this series isn't brought up for just for that.

I think I read this manga yearssss ago. I thought he’s already grown up 🤣 when will this finish? Or at least when will he grow up?

What am amazing experience. I am not one of these types of people, but I can genuinely say there were a few moments (especially in the later chapters) where I actually felt moved to tears. Whoever wrote this had a clear and dedicated love for their craft that is rarely seen. I can saw without a shadow of a doubt that this is truly art. Never thought that a comic could feel this alive, or actually make me root for a c-marriage lol.

For people who may not know, the publisher for this series has changed. The next chapter will not be available until at least April.

@naokannonzaka

Well, yes. Me too.
I read this series 2 years ago, have read a lot another great series with great husbu

But Azel-san stuck in my heart, I often re-read chapter 29 "Pasture" only for look at Azel-san.

I'm sorry but Mori-sensei make me crazy with Azel-san being ( ̄ω ̄;)

Users who are viewing this thread