Ou no Kemono - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Damnnnn girlllllll 😏😏😏
But i also got no sence of style we do be matching doe

Ok... so Boku is Kougai’s beast-servant, not Ririn’s but last chapter Ririn called for Boku and he said it wasn’t her fault but his... narration also mentioned sharing the burden of lies as a fleeting moment of comfort from solitude... so my theory is Sogetsu caught Boku and Ririn being romantically involved and since that’s a HUGE af taboo, Sogetsu was killed off and brutally mutated to mislead investigations.

Also, Rangetsu and Teiyou are so cute

that's it teiyou-sama, just say it out loud that u r jealous xixi bcs its so fckin cute

Fed-Kun's army
Annoying territory begins here, can't wait til he learns she's a girl so we move on from this shit.

Usu

@ninetailgumiho the romantic part doesn't seem quite right to me. The princess still seems like a child/very young girl at most, and it seems like Sogetsu's death happened a few years ago? I can't remember the timeline exactly, but I think Princess would've been too young for any romance.

I do think that she or Sogetsu might have witnessed something they weren't supposed to see, and between killing a princess vs killing a slave, it was decided that Sogetsu had to die? Iunno I'm looking forward to seeing how this unravels

Dex-chan lover
Taihaku is literally making things more suspicious. He's too noisy and fidgety.

Thank you for the update :D Loving the manga <3

@usu, I wonder about the age of the princess as well. But I don't think she'll be too young to at least have some sort of infatuation with the 4th prince (based on standard shoujo troupes). And being closer in age as well (i'm going to hazard a guess and say the prince is like 17 or 18). I am also interested to see what emerges in following chapters.

@socialterrapin @usu Isn't she 16? When she told the 3rd prince that she wanna invite all of their brothers because she'll be to marry soon, if my mind isn't playing tricks on me, i think she mentioned the age of 16.

best-servant is beast-servant ❤
Phu7MfB.jpg

I was right it's the princess who kill rangetsu little bro that bish must be got jealous because the prince spoiled him didn't she said she wanna marry rangetsu master the prince I mean

Users who are viewing this thread