Ougon no Keikenchi - Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
Page 13 top right panel it's not "maybe I'm seeing things" but rather "Maybe due to their appearance"

Basically despite the BRO moment due to them both being skeletons she feels it's a little awkward.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Kinda odd how it says "permission to reincarnate into Death Knight" in the first popup, and then "permit spending 100 xp for reincarnation to Death Lord?" in the next popup. Not even a TL thing, I checked the raw and it's there too.
Isn't that because the Philosopher's Stone is a two-rank promotion? It's just giving both notifications, and the first rank doesn't seem to have an exp requirement, instead only asking for permission once the unlock conditions are met.

Dex-chan lover
Is no one gonna comment on Rare's new outfit? They didn't say it, but you can see the visual effects of her switching to it on the first page. And dang that's a good looking design.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that because the Philosopher's Stone is a two-rank promotion? It's just giving both notifications, and the first rank doesn't seem to have an exp requirement, instead only asking for permission once the unlock conditions are met.
Was it being a 2-step promotion mentioned previously? I could see that if so, though it still reads a bit strangely that it has two confirmation windows and she just selects one (though it could obv just have functionality that lets you skip one if you just want to do both reincarnations in one go).

Users who are viewing this thread