Ougon no Keikenchi - Ch. 7

I really wish the LN will have extra chapters at the very end about the developers publishing in-game episodes (like the tournament spectator seats) of Magnamelum(or malum?) after the Golden Dragon subjugation with the disclaimer that they are heavily edited for cinematic purposes. Just static the sound every time they mention their game names. Also, the girls can easily just make new voice recordings making it seem as if the 4 bandit catgirls were "actually" players that just wanted to go full roleplay as part of their drama club. It would be a smack in the face for Wayne who kept looking for the good twin when she was "actually" just good at acting. They can show that "Rare"/Kelly got insanely stronger so fast but still legit because she found the hidden mysterious elf in the forest, got her sympathies and was "lent" her family artifacts as progression quest rewards. Additional fake backstory scenes could also be fabricated with the devs' cooperation such as recycling old NPC scenes or temporarily lending their old avatars. Imagine: A fallen elf royal/ducal family line that supported the backstabbed Spirit King would be masters of martial arts in contrast to the dwarves that valued muscle. They would be oppressed and eventually have their race fall from spirit to high elf then to just elf due to the other traitors not mingling with them. The latest descendants being great geniuses caught the eyes of the current evil royalty and went to finally exterminate them with the excuse of purging the shame of the elves. This is because the youngest one was said to be so weak to sunlight that she can't farm and has such poor eyesight that she can't hunt. After being pursued, she would be left behind in that cave with a powerful mana rejuvenating lake to gather power for herself and the family artifacts.
Only the 2 sisters made it to the east of Hiers Kingdom but the older sister would immediately venture off with her artifact compass promising her sister she will be back eventually but not for a very long time. She will be using a race change artifact to change into a human to infiltrate and get more artifacts from west of where they are. Specifically, into the Oral Kingdom. Lyra already doesn't care if she gets found out as she is militarily, politically and financially secure at this point in the story so she will probably be ok with these implications as it makes for a good story for Rare. Specifically, it would make Rare cuter as she sympathized with the catgirls' "roleplay" that were abandoned/chased out and give a clear reason why she would later head west. Lyra would also welcome that players will clearly know there's a good reason why the 8th calamity was "docile" and lacked presence. It was because her arc/questline and conflicts are political and behind the scenes and need brain power to face.

Contributor
Oh come on 2 chapters after the event and still no info about what reward she got for the event...

Anyone willing to tell me what she got? A race change ticket maybe? Or a trait erasion ticket or something?

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on 2 chapters after the event and still no info about what reward she got for the event...

Anyone willing to tell me what she got? A race change ticket maybe? Or a trait erasion ticket or something?
I tried quickly look through the WN, I can't seem to find the specifics rewards for winning first in the event (I might have missed it though). Rare also get a special reward for the impromptu exhibition match, the admins originally promised giving EXP for each player she killed during the exhibition match, i.e. the victim won't lose EXP as it is an event, but Rare can gain EXP as if she is in a PVP. But she negotiated for a map of the kingdom she is in instead, since the game requires you to plot your own map and Rare believe she can farm back the EXP easily anyway

😂 Wayne really is being a wet blanket here, like bra, she is literally playing the game as intended. (i hope he didn't forget this is a game) i'm surprised he didn't ask for the shortcuts, or join in her little role playing crusade to what looks like being the games demon king. (basically PVP) WTH?!

Dex-chan lover
Rare is my ideal evil waifu. 10/10, perfect body. I would just need a kind kuudere waifu to balance it out...

Dex-chan lover
😂 Wayne really is being a wet blanket here, like bra, she is literally playing the game as intended. (i hope he didn't forget this is a game) i'm surprised he didn't ask for the shortcuts, or join in her little role playing crusade to what looks like being the games demon king. (basically PVP) WTH?!
tbh, in a game where hyper realistic NPCs don't regenerate, PKing is way less cruel.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish the LN will have extra chapters at the very end about the developers publishing in-game episodes (like the tournament spectator seats) of Magnamelum(or malum?) after the Golden Dragon subjugation with the disclaimer that they are heavily edited for cinematic purposes. Just static the sound every time they mention their game names. Also, the girls can easily just make new voice recordings making it seem as if the 4 bandit catgirls were "actually" players that just wanted to go full roleplay as part of their drama club. It would be a smack in the face for Wayne who kept looking for the good twin when she was "actually" just good at acting. They can show that "Rare"/Kelly got insanely stronger so fast but still legit because she found the hidden mysterious elf in the forest, got her sympathies and was "lent" her family artifacts as progression quest rewards. Additional fake backstory scenes could also be fabricated with the devs' cooperation such as recycling old NPC scenes or temporarily lending their old avatars. Imagine: A fallen elf royal/ducal family line that supported the backstabbed Spirit King would be masters of martial arts in contrast to the dwarves that valued muscle. They would be oppressed and eventually have their race fall from spirit to high elf then to just elf due to the other traitors not mingling with them. The latest descendants being great geniuses caught the eyes of the current evil royalty and went to finally exterminate them with the excuse of purging the shame of the elves. This is because the youngest one was said to be so weak to sunlight that she can't farm and has such poor eyesight that she can't hunt. After being pursued, she would be left behind in that cave with a powerful mana rejuvenating lake to gather power for herself and the family artifacts.
Only the 2 sisters made it to the east of Hiers Kingdom but the older sister would immediately venture off with her artifact compass promising her sister she will be back eventually but not for a very long time. She will be using a race change artifact to change into a human to infiltrate and get more artifacts from west of where they are. Specifically, into the Oral Kingdom. Lyra already doesn't care if she gets found out as she is militarily, politically and financially secure at this point in the story so she will probably be ok with these implications as it makes for a good story for Rare. Specifically, it would make Rare cuter as she sympathized with the catgirls' "roleplay" that were abandoned/chased out and give a clear reason why she would later head west. Lyra would also welcome that players will clearly know there's a good reason why the 8th calamity was "docile" and lacked presence. It was because her arc/questline and conflicts are political and behind the scenes and need brain power to face.
Bruh, go write a novel, and get yourself the manga adaptation that you’ve dreamed up lol

Bruh, go write a novel, and get yourself the manga adaptation that you’ve dreamed up lol
Thanks but fanfiction is more fun, just casually cooking with a flash of inspiration from underused ingredients of an already enjoyable series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks but fanfiction is more fun, just casually cooking with a flash of inspiration from underused ingredients of an already enjoyable series.
I know. I got too buzy cooking the lore on mine that i did more lore than story.

Users who are viewing this thread