Ougon no Keikenchi - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Pg 16 pg 17, what are the ants doing to the cup Rare just drank from? That seems to be a random thing to add in without any plot relevance

Double-page supporter
Glad to see a new chapter and I like that she is starting to the game like an RPG instead of an Overlord sim.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Didn't the Bofuri devs only try to nerf Maple once, then realize her antics were good PR for the game. Since she was cute and wholesome?
That's my recollection as well. They did nerf her once, and I feel like they tried to reign her in more subtly at least one other time, but eventually they just decided that since she wasn't actively rampaging to just let her serve as a kind of walking event.

Dex-chan lover
That's my recollection as well. They did nerf her once, and I feel like they tried to reign her in more subtly at least one other time, but eventually they just decided that since she wasn't actively rampaging to just let her serve as a kind of walking event.
Correct. She was nerfed directly by reducing the times she could use the eater(forgot the actual name) skill to twice per day.

They also introduced piercing damage and her popularity also made people start investing into poison resistance and other status resistances.

But after learning how she is able to break the sandbox nature of the game, the devs decided to let her be and even use her as an advertisement for the game due to how quirky her build is.

They were thinking about making an entire floor just to counter her but they held off because they realized they were going too far by using her as the benchmark.

Users who are viewing this thread