Ouji na Hime to Hime na Boku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kitten

Active member
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
68
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! :glee:
► Our Web: https://www.silentquill.net/
► Novel Website: https://kdtnovels.net/
► Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TranslationsKDT
► KO-FI: https://ko-fi.com/page_
I have nothing to say other than WOHOOOOOOOOAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
4,414
Saw the raws and color me shocked
seems to be a good ending with FL and MC hooking up, there's a kiss
hopefully the rest gets translated
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 10, 2026
Messages
539
I have nothing to say other than WOHOOOOOOOOAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No nips? Magazine raws this time?
Reuploaded. My bad. Our staff missing this "important" things before and I didn't realize that.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
4,568
Tori, train your body and brain everyday. Build up your muscle mass. Eat healthy, and learn how to fight.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
792
So the female lead is just an unlikeable, self centered Asshole.

And the protagonist is useless and just has to leave things to them and allow them to sexually harass him.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top