Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 159 - What is Love like?

Y’ALL IT TOOK US 159 CHAPTERS TO SEE THAT DAMN.

ITS LITERALLY 12AM IN MY COUNTRY AND IM SQUEALING MY HEART OUT

Oh wow, I'm actually surprised the author didn't segway into a brand new pairing.

But! Let's celebrate the ship finally sailing!

Dex-chan lover
First seize the day and now "what love is like"

*author beating the two girls about the head with a bat shaped in the world "subtle"* XD

Supporter
@squigglesjp I'm sorry, I got a little distracted. All that was running through my head this whole chapter was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5G1FmU-ldg

Omg I'm excited, so close so close yeah yeah, can't waiiiit
Thanks so so so much for the updating SquigglesJP

Dex-chan lover
That Frieza picture is appropriate, since it's taken longer for Yukino to figure her shit out than it took for Namek to explode.

Ell

OH MY OUR YUKINO HAS FALLEN SO HARD. I really didn't expected that yukino would be the first who recognized her feeling. Anyway i still be restless cause nobara will study abroad, how can we sail this ship?? QAQ

Omg finally!!! Let's hope they confess soon!! Thanks for the speedy update. (Checks phone every five mins for the next chapter). 🙄

DON'T BE SORRY, THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO BE WRONG !!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SHE'S ADMITTED IT, SHE'S IN LOOOOOOVE !!!
Now to confess to Nobara...
Well that's an entirely different can of worms right there XD
Hopefully she doesn't go back to avoiding Nobara. Though I don't have much hope that she'll manage to confess before Nobara is at the airport and 5 minutes away from flying to Italy for a year ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread