Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 162 - Cinderella and Her Glass Shoes ②

I KNEW IT ! These two idiots 😂
Haizono calling Yukino pretty and talking about dating her had a reeeaaaaal big effect on Nobara, huh ? You'd think she's seen a ghost or something, but no, that must be her face for "Don't tell me I have a RIVAL ?!" 🤣
Red haired girl is a tsundere confirmed.
WELP. WONDER WHAT THEY'RE GONNA DO ABOUT THIS MESS, HUH ?
Please guys let Nyandere sleep, I feel bad for them 😂
Great job though ! Thanks a lot for your work !

Bwahahaha i laugh hard on that panel. Haizono Senpai calling out Yukino about dating in front of Nobara 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

thanks for the chapter
why you have to confess in a very confusing way lol

For god's sake!! I have too many things to say about this chapter...
But mainly, I accidentaly had my x-ray vision glasses on and the censoring had no effect on me, jokes on you!!
Back to serious business, is it really possible to be more dense than Yukino and Nobara?! Hell it is, just watch Haizono-senpai acting

Whaaaaaaat?! It is the worst confession I have ever seen, I already knew there was a misunderstanding, but I did not know how far it went... Awww poor dense little thing, she is jealous that the other chooses Yukino, but she does not know that Yukino is going to Nobara and nobody else...😅

Ore

Dex-chan lover
@mizchnee

If anime and manga taught me anything is that the Japanese language is the reason they are going extinct. Because this trope is pulled in about every single anime/manga out there.

I'm concerned about the amount of dead parents and amnesia cases too but well...

I laughed at nobara’s reaction when haizono told yukino that she’s attractive if thy were dating hohoho

Maybe Nobara will start to be jealous because of that. I sure hope so! 🥺

The Kind Me: ohh squiggy and friends be sure to take some rest and sleep
The Me Who's Always Excited For Updates: Fck Yeahhh keep on feeding us updates beeches. No rest till u've given us everything!!!

BTW, previously, Kagamiya-san was shipped to whom again?

I srsly mind Haizono to do a Yuri too leave Oniisan in his loneliness *evil grin

Users who are viewing this thread