Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 178 - Loss and Gain

Dex-chan lover
KAAMPAAAIIII!!!
NO TEA WASTED.
NO TEA CUP BROKEN.
NO SISTA WILL DIE IN THE HANDS OF THE YURI SOLDIERS.

ALRIGHT EVERBODY BACK TO POSITION EVERYTHING IS UNDERCONTROL NOW.
PRESSING F TO FIANCEE BOI.
THAT SPICA TOUCH FROM THE BACK*v*..
GOOD JOBUU!👍

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH SQUIG AND THE TEAM FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!❤

Dex-chan lover
That's ladies and gentlemen how you defend your bae from your siscon sista.

She is holding her hand while talking to her sister!>\\\\<❤.
Where can I find an alice in real life?
Is she available in amazon.

Dex-chan lover
Err...didn’t like this chapter very much. Not only because Adel, which took her sister’s side in her fights with mom, now is violent like the mom.
But also because she tried to attack Kokoro, and in the lapse of one minute, everything is ok and everything is forgiven...bah.

Dex-chan lover
Moments of silence for the fiance boi who actually exist in this series.
For this entire scene I really thought he will just be a display mascot doing nothing but (o👄o)". Though I'm kinda shookt her acceptance to this whole shit went so quickly.I'm expecting her to walk out or something,however she just went to an easy okay.well not that I'm complaining.I'm glad this drama on their part is over now and we can move on now to the main pair.*v*....helll yeaaahhhhhh bisshhhess our most awaited scene are getting nearer now!!!!!

Imma throwing him my respect.
And finally adel is starting to appriciate him and gave some importance at the end of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That was too shallow - maybe Adel ( god how I hate the jap naming sense, that's a male name ffs!) should address her own issues, like her marriage that she obviously doesn't really enjoy or the prospect of beeing the families breeding horse

DEAR KNIGHTS COMRADES, LET'S START THE COUNTDOWN, WE ARE ONLY 10 CHAPTERS AWAY FROM HAPPINESS. WE ARE ONLY 10 CHAPTERS AWAY FROM MEETING OUR PURPOSE!
Good for you Kokoro and Alice, that hand holding shows that you're already married!!
Thanks for the chapter

Aggregator gang
My bestfriend just told me earlier that she's thinking whether to continue our friendship or not and she said she needed space and that we need some time off from each other, like with alice and adel. so reading that part made me cry. i kind of understand where adel is coming from tho. she does love alice, albeit it has become twisted and its quiet commendable that she was able to let alice go.

Dex-chan lover
That "character development" was so unnatural, people like this don't go from "You should never exist" to "ok, fine" with just that. She is %100 planning a murder now.

I hate the fact the I actually played the song while reading! And I really hate that it actually works 🤣

Thanks for the update! I really hope that Alice and Kokoro can now begin preparations for their wedding. :)

WELL WELL WELL...IF LATER AT THE WEDDING OF ALICE AND KOKORO...ALICE'S MOM SHOWS UP AND SHE MOCKING HER DAUGHTER LIKE A GODDAMN HOMOPHOBES AND LIKE A F-ING OLD FASHIONED PEOPLE IN FRONT OF OTHERS...

THEN TRUST ME THAT RETARD MOM...I'LL HELLA BLEACH HER BRAIN...NOT ONLY THE MOTHER...BUT ALSO FOR WHOEVER THE HELL THAT TRYING TO SPLIT UP ALICE AND KOKORO...

I THINK I'M ABOUT TO COMMIT A GENOCIDE CRIME NOW NGL

I’m confuse... do things normally go this way?? She went from “you should have never exist” and “even he’s defying me” to “I know Alice need you so fine” and “I’ll be fine since he is with me” in three panels, there is a limit to how fast one can change their opinion and their entire character...

Yeah. No... Just to be sure, don't bring another hot tea for her...... Ice tea is good too.

Dex-chan lover
@X-117017 Calm down friend, that's just a fiction, nothing is real. I swear some of you take it too much at heart.

Users who are viewing this thread