Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 178 - Loss and Gain

Fed-Kun's army
Ha! Called it! Way to go Takato-san! Okay he didnt drop truth bombs how I also predicted BUT he stopped Adel-san from doing something stupid.
And also HANDHOLDING broke Adel-san! It was in that moment she realized:
MA SIS GAY AND FOUND HER MATCH.
AND IF I DONT ACCEPT THIS I WILL LOSE SIS FOREVER!

You still need to grow up more you poor sheltered-girl. Keep at it. I still don't like you tho. No flashed out redemption arc for you, itch. Meh!
HANDSQUEEZING SO SWEEET! Anyone, please squeeze my hand like that too!

@SquigglesJP @Sleepingair Then let's sell our own brand of Alice-san on amazon! With inbuilt hand-squeeze functionality for extra love-reassurance. Girls gonna love her!
But special editions with kiss-, hug- and **** functionality for readers in this comment section only. 🤩

Okay.. okay.. I wrote my self into ecstatic levels. *breathing-out-heavily
Time. To. Calm. Down. AHHHH!

unknown.png

FINALLY! Alice and Kokoro's arc is done.
How about some moments of our main ship?
I want to see them sailing😭

I want the main ship... but what happened earlier is kinda what everyone was expected?

Fed-Kun's army
Brooo, her husband is an A+ in my book. Willing to stick with his wife even when she ain’t at her best.

I really liked what happened ^^
I didn't knew they wanted to marry each other, I just thought they wanted to stay in the same house as bestfriends, I have seen cases like this
But I didn't get why the two sisters have to make their relationship distant, like wasn`t it distant enough?

Double-page supporter
@KatzBR Yeah, but Okisaki also mentioned to Yukino that she was in love with Alice, and with the whole going to university together and sharing a room, I'm pretty sure they're at least some kind of dating. I think that maybe what Adel meant by being able to stop them from seeing each other ever again was her ratting them out to their parents and getting them to take action. Adel is also kind of unhealthily codependent on Alice, so that's why Alice thinks they need some distance (also Adel definitely needs more friends omg)

Users who are viewing this thread