Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 178 - Loss and Gain

Thank goodness she was reasonable in the end. Poor Takato doesn't know why she dragged him into this though XD He looked so shocked ! I wonder what she's gonna do to him to pass her nerves XD
Now...
YUKINO ! NOBARA ! FOLLOW YOUR SENPAIS'S EXAMPLE !
Thanks for your work !

Dex-chan lover
Adel - embodiment of changing on a dime. That was weird and/or disingenuous (and/or simply mangaese).

Takato is the MVP of this chapter, thanks to him no one was hurt by that tea. I'm happy that this was quickly resolved and Adel isn't a bad person, she just needs to control her siscon side XD
And now we could go back to our main ship ~

Dex-chan lover
Nooo!!!! it still hurt!!! but oh well we need to support kokoro-sama and Alice-sama ... tho I think I'm the only one hurting over here~ the song got me hurting all over! 😭

Alice is all grown up but she's the same as when she was little; she needed okisaki... 😧 I SHIP THEM BUT AT THE SAME TIME POOR ADEL... THERES NO SPACE FOR SISCON.... WE NEED YUKINO ADVANCE MOVEMENTS NOW!!!!
WE NEED RED FLUSTERED FACE FROM THE TWO LOVE MAIDEN MAIN SHIPPPPPP!!!!!

Power Uploader
Our ship is safe ! Thank you for the Defense ! You guys deserve a lunch/dinner/breakfast break~!

@Sleepingair Sadly you can't find alice on Amazon :<
p.s. who's that in your pfp?

@X-117017 Patience, Soldier X-117017, when that time comes... you are free to let it all out!

@Epicredeemer umu! continue monitoring the situation!

@Mily NANI?!

@NIPHY -wipes tears-

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth , she wants it to be Alice and well when it comes to her life she was more liked the one who got 'sold' to her husband sooo yeah.. her life is pretty surrowful

@SquigglesJP , do we still need tissue for the incoming chapters??? 'cuse i'll prepare them now if needed😂

Dex-chan lover
Can we call this her blessing? Either way the wedding bells are tolling over these two. Now we need to continue this combo of successes into the kill confirm for our main couple.

Kinda unsatisfied with how the grudge with the sister was resolved but that might just be because I don't understand how much of a shock it was for her that the fiance did not side with her.

Fiance stopping the tea was the real clutch play and if he hadn't then I would be quite furious with forgiving her.

Thank you for the update
the ship can now set sail for the next couple
yukino x nobara
(* ≧ ∀ ≦ *)

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP it's yona from "beware of the villainess"maid of the Mc,one of my fave character in the series because her character is epic af XD.

Users who are viewing this thread