Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 187 - The Future

Been following this manga since 2018 so many updates over the course of 2 years and here I am finally gonna see what i've been yearning for πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Supporter
@squigglesjp. I’m on overwatch. I’ll pop anyone who tries to interfere. Unless it’s one of the other ships. Then I’ll only go for a leg.

BRUHH NOOOOOOOO YOU LITERALLY CAN'T JUST END IT WITH CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT WHEN WE LITERALLY WAITED CENTURY FOR THIS 😭😭😭

Happy chapter and all..... but was this not 190 chapters? Suddenly it says 200.... not that i am complaining 😁

Thank you for the update
(* ≧ βˆ€ ≦ *) 😍😍😍😍😭😭😭
Come on Nobara
Take my energy⚑⚑⚑

SQUIGGLES!!! Where were u?!?? I thought it wont be completed I WAS SUFFERING WAITING WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!! Haaa~~ THANK GOD ITS HERE✨✨✨❀️ IM PURIFIED THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

Btw the ships are on cease fire as the manhwa took a little break

Dex-chan lover
ShiaLabeoufDoIt.mp4
IT IS HAPPENING
Our three year journey of SquigglesJP lighting the way through the darkness is about to come to a head. The treasure we were looking for all this time is so close we can taste it.
Now the only problem I see happening is Yukino being overcome by her self-deprecating emotions and trying to not accept. Nobara's determination seems to be really strong right now though, so I don't think that will end up as a problem.

Woohooo, the time is here, the words are almost to be said. Let's go Nobara, say it to Yukino woohoo
Thanks for the chap so much SquigglesJP

YOU CAN DO IT NOBARA ! I BELIEVE IN YOU !!!
AFTER NEARLY 200 CHAPTERS, WE ARE SO CLOSE !!! GIVE US THE CONFESSION, AND GIVE US THE K I S S !!!
Thanks for your work !

Users who are viewing this thread