Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 188 - One Day, My Prince Will...

Aggregator gang
*inarticulate embarassed lesbian noises*
kxmGdusnslshsj

they finally kissed! 😭😍 after so many chapters. thank you demon queen @SquigglesJP and to the team. huhu.

Power Uploader
@KumaJa
tenor.gif

@BlueInk02 IKR I DONT WANT IT TO END TOO GODDAMN, I NEED A SQUEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At last, the moment we've all been waiting for...

It saddens me to see this series end, but I'm happy to see it end like this, at least.

My eyes are wet, dammit!

CAPTAIN SQUIGGLES! We did it, Captain! After three year! 188 chapter! The ship... It's so glorious... So magestic... It's has sailed! IT'S IN THE WATER! POWERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL! Rejoyce! We did it! THE YURI HAS WON! Put the Yuri tag in this manga right now!!!

I’m so happy😭😭😭 they are finally sailing, my god, how fast they’ve grown

They're finally together😊😊 I'm so proud of them yet i'm dissapointed that this beautiful manga has to end😔😔.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Group Leader
At long last, we've reached the promised land. Thanks Squiggles, Caek, Nyandere, Vicky and all the previous staff for taking us on this journey. Your credit/reaction pages are always a highlight.

Users who are viewing this thread