Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 188 - One Day, My Prince Will...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! FINALLY.

Now they gotta tell Yukino' family, since her brother has a thing for Nobara, I want to see everyone's reaction.

Power Uploader
@VonLoewe Which Ninja is cutting onions...

@GLFanatic Umu! good job Private GL ! you've worked hard to protecc our ships! Finally... the 3 years... goddamn, I can't believe we're here xD

@Sonorian Thank you xD I'm glad it managed to put a smile on your face~!

@Sailor47 -shares her tissue box with Sailor- You did well hanging on till today, Sailor #47 !

@RIichin Thanks for cheering for our ships too! There's not many more chapters left but... my tears won't stop...

I just realized! They both cut their hair shoulder length! Is this part of their promise?

Dex-chan lover
They said they loved each other and kissed. So so so hype. But now what am I supposed to do with my life. Now I need 300 chapters of just them being cute together while they are in a relationship.

I saw on mangaupdates that there are 10 chapters of season 2 of this manga but idk what that means. Is the manga still going and soon we will just catch up to raws which means slower updates? Or is the 10 chapters in season 2 a sorta epilogue to show how things go after the school year ends? Here is to hoping that season 2 isn't complete.

Really happy for the both of them

A H H H H H H H
F i N A L L Y
T H E
S C E N E
T H A T
i V E
B E E N
W A i T i N G
F O R
S O
L O N G 😭😭♥️♥️

T H A N K
Y O U
S O
M U C H

😘😘😘

Argh!!! They finally together... 😭 but somehow... yea I felt relieved but kinda feel that something will block their way...

MD@Home
Nooooo negativity in this ship

It’s full sail ahead y’all

A W W W
J U S T
A
S M A C K

i
K i N D A
W A N T
T O
S E E