Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 188 - One Day, My Prince Will...

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP

Thanks for sticking with this series till the end!

Never thought I would see this series to its completion. It was a long three year road, the end is near, but I will look back on this story with fond memories.

Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

I can't express how happy I am!!! They did it, they finally fucking did it!!! :')

I demand a yuri tag right now!

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP ,I imagined squiggles reading all the comments and writing down all her replies!😂

<< Next button's broken>> now that's a big problem!! ...XD

@sebaasdf , ohh that's better then~ ... btw you're turkish ?? Jsjsjs * not a turkish tho. 😊

“Was that kiss a whim?” “No. I did it because I love you.” aaaaaAAAAAAAAA THIS IS TOO SWEET SEND HELPPP 😭😭😭♥️ on another note, the yukino and nobara’s faces here were very beautiful, I can feel their feelings just from looking at them

Also, I think we should thank Oumiya for talking some sense to Nobara. Yukino’s been pining a very loooong time, but I don’t think she would have ever admitted it if Nobara hadn’t made the first move. Even in this chapter, she’s afraid that she’s gonna misunderstand Nobara’s confession 😔 yukino my girl, have some more confidence in yourself

Power Uploader
Ohhh! you're right! Thank you~! @Satyricon

@Yurisivel Mhmm, I'd say Ouji sama is one of the best long running japanese webtoon I've read!

@NIPHY Coughs all the lovely comments xD if only there were as many comments as there are the people who read it. Lol

Omygosh i'm so happy my heart is overflowing with emotions for these two cuties!!!! Finally our main ship has docked with the fleet 💗 Ngl the confession and the kiss had me screaming it was so perfect and sweet hhnggg!!! also they both had matching short hair in the last panel!! so cute i wanna see the front look so bad >.< i really don't want this series to end.. i'm gonna miss it so much 😢

Users who are viewing this thread