Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 188 - One Day, My Prince Will...

Power Uploader
@LauraGambler Right... NOW !
Wf31Ys0.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yayyyyyy

Damn that was very good, finally after so much time we finally got this.

All the other couples being so vague about them being together or not really had me fucking pissed, Kokoro and Alice, like sure the sister pretty much says something along the lines of them loving each other and how Kokoro will regret it so she should just get a guy and not go build a love nest with Kokoro, and like yeah it's heavily implied they're in love, but there's never just a clear, i love you, much less a kiss from Kokoro or Alice and that really rubbed me the wrong way since they were my favorite characters.

It was worse with the acting handsome girl and the senpai, yes it was even worse, they just made some vague promise to meet up again, but with them it really could even be as friends, cuz instead of some vague romance development we had that weird love triangle that got in the way of proper development.

Shit I'm rambling now lol anyways I was scared our main ship would get the same treatment but nope it's straight up Yuri love, good job author, and a really nice deliver after so much meandering about.

But like I'm so sad that it ends here .... Well couple more chapters but I really wanted to see them together acting like a couple, nooooooooo, welp for anyone that wants to read something very similar go read Futaribeya, pretty good stuff, and theyre a couple that forms early in the story so you have all that good relationship stuff going on there.

A KISS ! THEY FUCKING KISSED !!! I NEVER DARED DREAM OF IT AND NOW I'M DEAD FROM HAPPINESS ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!!!
Thanks for your work !

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOMFOMSOAGNP BNARNFÓAOFGNSOÁNX´KIO´GNRPODNN FZJKLVKLNZKLFF

I. WAS. READING. SO. DAMN. FAST. THANK. YOU. SQUIGGLESJP. FOR. TRANSLATING. THIS!!!!!

I physically put my hands in the air, I think I've never done that before.

Group Leader
LET'S. FUCKING. GOOOOO!!!

This manga played the long game, and it played it well. It took over 150 chapters to go from extremely heavy subtext and implied yuri to 100% confirmed yuri, and 188 chapters total for them to finally confess and kiss, but boy was that a worthwhile wait. This was a masterfully crafted gradual buildup that made this long-awaited kiss 10,000x sweeter. We didn't even know if it was going to happen for the longest time, but it finally did. I've never been so hyped for a kiss in a yuri manga, or in anything for that matter. Bravo to the author, and thanks to Squiggles & Co. for all the translations over the years!

Dex-chan lover
I do find it a little funny that after all the time Yukino has been having a mental breakdown about how she will tell Nobara how she feels and how to make her also fall in love with her, Nobara comes right in with this big dick play and just confessed like it's nothing once she realized she felt romantic affection for Yukino.

Pro gamer moment.

Users who are viewing this thread