Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 189 - Setting Off

Nobara's long hair 😭... They're cute though. That parting scene was so full of love and softness ! I loved it 😍 Too bad the story is almost over, I wanted to see more of them being an actual couple.
Thanks for your work !

I WANT MORE CHAPTERS
S~
E~
N~
P~
A~
I~ 💓💓💖💖

AND THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES
IM STILL WAITING...... 😢

Dex-chan lover
🙂
Squiggles recommend listening to Yakuza ost but...

Squiggle-sama!?? It doesn't have any english ver or a sub!!!...
anyway~
Dame da ne~.. Dame yo~ Dame na no yo~
SUKI DE Anta SUKI DE SUKIsugete
Dore dake tsuyoi osake DEMO yamanai omoide ga BAKA MITAI~~

@SquigglesJp 😂

ourship made a promise and a marriage in mind??? They became a couple.. *gauge reach the Top and goes higher. *nosenbleed *
tnx for the chapter~~~

Dex-chan lover
I’m so glad I was right about them cutting their hair to have a promise until they get back together. It’s such a cute and public display of their dedication to each other. They are so good for each other!

@SquigglesJP (sorry late reply) sure why not? Already tried to clean and redraw some times back then when theres no english translation for a certain manga and had to clean, redraw it, plus translate(kudos to google translate kun)

Power Uploader
@Tuna_Kaslana
tenor.gif
I totally forgot about this, gg. I'll try to find an editor xD

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, the cutting their hair to act as a promise was cute (they both looked great), Yukino finally being clam now that her feelings have been fulfilled, and Nobaras wedding plans lol, idk if she did it on purpose her being as derpy as she is but it sure calmed Yukino down lol.

I am a little sad there wasn't an ending kiss ? I mean there could have been one but it looks more like they're just hugging, c'mon author they're separating for a year you couldn't have had them kiss ?

Fail.

Lmao that haircut thing was so extra. These are too wholesome. Meant for each other!

Users who are viewing this thread