Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 189 - Setting Off

Dex-chan lover
Stay tuned guys! there is still a bunch of epilogue chapters left until the real end!

I'M CRYING I'M CRYING HECK WHAT IS THIS FEELING?! seriously though, that was so adorable and they better promise that marriage chapter!! we would sooo be looking forward for it!! T^T thank you for the chapters T.T

marriage?! wow good to see they're taking things slowly 🥰🥰🥰
unlike others who skip to hand holding

This is truly a "Dame Dame Ne" Moment.
Couldn't stop smiling while reading. My face is not used to this kind of happiness and now I have a cramp.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I didn't expect nobara will manage to amaze me this much.her way of thinking is sooooo ahead when she talks about marriage already.when yukino said her foot was always on accelerator pedal on maximum level,I couldn't agree more.lol.

Also DAAAANNG!!YUKINO AND NOBARA WITH COUPLE SHORT HAIR AS A PROMISE THING IS ∩(︶▽︶)∩💕💕💕💓.
HALELUYAAHHH!!!💕.

my heart is not ready for the near ending.I want moaaaaaar of their lovey dovey flirting fluff moments together as lovers and married couples.😭❤.

Thank you sooooo much squig and the team for this wonderful update!!

P.s. listening to the song while reading this, hits the deepest part of me.that dame dane dame yo dame na no yo. ಥ_ಥ.

1st page and they cut the hair???!!!
I was like WHY HOW JUST WHYYYYYYYY
God this is worth waiting. When Bakamitai hits in right part.
Thanks for the song recommendation to listen while reading I am like
DAMEDANE DAMEYO DAMENANOYOOOOOOO
ANATAGA SUKI SUKI DEEEEEEEEE

They've been dating for an entire day and Nobara's already thinking of marriage. Hahahahahahah

I love these two ❤️

Well... that's a proof of nobara's serious love for yukino eventhough i laughed so hard 😅

When you love someone and entered a romantic relationship with that person that's somehow your way of thinking of the future will lead to marriage.

So i totally admired and respect nobara for that 😉

Dex-chan lover
WHEN I REACHED THE END CARD THE SONG WAS EXACTLY ON THE LAST CHORUS HAHAHAHA.

I felt like I was watching the last episodes of Kaguya-sama again which use romantic ballads as soundtrack.

Seriously, @SquigglesJP thanks for the translation and the song pick.

yukino is only thinking about the courtship and nobara already wants a wedding🤣🥰
I am so happy, they are so adorable😭😭
Thank you for the update😭🙇‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread