Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 191 - Suzushiro-senpai and Himezaki-senpai

First we see them getting flirty and then Nobara being a top jelous, this is bliss!!!

😨😳😲OMG Nobara glared at her.......I like it, I like it a LOT. She saying yall can be her supportive kouhais but her HEARTS MINE. I wonder what else she learned in that 1 year she was gone...I'm actually looking forward to the future chapters...Hopefully they'll be a lot more kissing scenes and STUFF😉😉😗

Double-page supporter
Nobara grew quite a bit... She is like half a foot taller than Yukino.

Oh :eek: that glance !! I feel our girl has grown up in many more ways than just one. Jealous much???!!! We all would be!!

Dex-chan lover
Nobara got matured with those days.
But daaayuummm!!sniffing her bae's hair while giving"Don't touch what's mine"look to that kohai.daddy is territorial af XD❤

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SQUIG AND THE TEAM FOR THIS LOVELY UPDATE❤

Dex-chan lover
In aaaallllll honesty.I will beg nobara to look at me like that.
Bruuuh I'm surprised that kohai manage to move and run the panty out of her.
If it's me I will pass out in an instant.
While my mouth getting all blaghbluhbluhhblughh-

Dex-chan lover
Bahahahaha! I love this Nobara! She doesn’t have to be jealous, Yukino is her’s through and through. Loved the smirk when she caught the kouhai snooping.

Dex-chan lover
No kohai don't run.you need to record every flirt moments for us.!

Nobara before : cute kitten
Nobara now : seductive tigress

Nobara's character flipped at full 180 from innocent sleepy head to "your sister calls me daddy too" her daddy top energy is leaking!

Dex-chan lover
Welp truth be told.there is nothing to be jealous about. All of yukino's is hers and only hers,and that is something she is sure about.No need for competition at all.*insert smug face*

Users who are viewing this thread