Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 191 - Suzushiro-senpai and Himezaki-senpai

Nobara is so adorable ;D I wish we'll see more of these two being sweet on each other while having fun. :)

Thank you for the update!

Nobaraaa!!! Aw maaann! She must be study really hard back in Italy. Research how to be best TOP and bitch in the world for Yukino. Lol.

Nobara is so sexy 😣😣🔥🔥
Such a womanizer💘💘
Her cool smirk makes my heart scream !!

Dex-chan lover
Nobara is such a Queen that I am losing my mind right now.
The chapter makes it so easy to follow her thought process and I love it.

She is absolutely blasting the message "This is mine. You can't have it."
They both used to be huge airheads, and while Yukino has become more conscious of romantic stuff since she realized her feelings, Nobara evolved into an elite sniper who watches the battlefield from the shadows with the eyes of a hawk.
Yukino's cluelessness to the mind blowing moves Nobara pulled is also super adorable.

Dex-chan lover
"So they really live in the same dorm, huh... Yeah, seems like a there was a mess up when they enrolled... In fact, they should be living separately during their 2nd year but they persisted to dorm mother to let them stay together"

I think all this dialog is mistranslated. I don't have the raw to confirm, but I think Risa is talking about Nobara and Yukino rooming together and the one replying is Yukino herself, so the lines should be like this:

"So you two really live in the same dorm, huh.... Yeah, seems like there was a mess up when we enrolled.... In fact, we should be living separately during our 2nd year but we persisted to dorm mother to let us stay together"

Can you fix it, please?

Users who are viewing this thread