Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 194 - Date ②

Dex-chan lover
That was really nice.
I liked Yukino's comment about "still". When you use the word 'still', there's an implication that the status of the subject could change (eg. the clothes are still wet (but could be dry), the milk is still good (but could be off), the show is still running (but could have ended) etc.) - but when Yukino dismisses "still" from Nobara's comment, there's the implication that there is no alternative status. Nobara is and always will be her number one.
I liked that. It works in English at least - not sure if that's how it literally went down in Japanese.
Also, a pretty bold claim considering modern divorce rates and relationship failure rates, but the sentiment is very sweet.

Dex-chan lover
Nice yaoi serve. Can we also get a yuri confirmation for the two yuri girls that bickered with each other but started to get cute with each other.

Every chapter get his new pairing~ thou our main ship is still the best, the other couples are all cuties too
Thanks for that chapter!

Blessed this ship.. And karma to all the attention seeking haters

I hope this becomes an anime even if the possibility is basically zero because of the slow pacing or something.. but still I want to see them move and hear their voice.

its not still,but you are...
uwaaa... that line hits hard..flully little conversation..now the wedding pls..xD

Gracias por el capítulo🤭, mero susto me pegué 😂. Las dos estaban lejos,pero aún así seguían conectadas con la sensación de vacío, re tiernas. De verdad que valió( inquietamente) tanta espera para el desarrollo de estas dos :3

This chapter was so wholesome! I loved all of it, and I'm glad to be able to see a cute Yaoi couple!

I hope we will able to read/see some flashback events for both ladies. It would be interesting to learn what happened to both of them(a little more, I'm quite curious).

Users who are viewing this thread