Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 194 - Date ②

How could they say thousands of sweet words to each other... I felt deep into sweetness even more...

I think yukino meant "It's not "still". You ARE my number one." WAHAHH LITERALLY SOULMATES Thank u squiggles sama

Bless you Squiggles-sama and bless this ship 😊And to that degenerate who dares say Squiggles-sama is terrible, get a life dumb*ss 😡

Dex-chan lover
I hope Nobara finds out about how lonely Yukino was while she was away. Knowing that she was always on Yukino's mind probably would make her happy. Also she could tease Yukino about it which would be cute. #NobaraTop

Ugghhh... My heart 😱😱

"I cant live without you" how nice to hear it from someone you love. I envy them 😞

Dex-chan lover
Do not marry someone you can live with,but marry someone you cannot live without.AAAAAHHHHHH THEIR FLUFF MOMEMTS MAKING MY HEART FLOODED WITH TOO MUCH SUGAR.💓💓💓.

LOL I didn't see the yaoi ship coming.
Oh well that's gonna be a less threat to our main ship.

PROTECCC SQUIGGLES AT ALL COST!!!
OUJISAMA FANDOM......ASSSSEMBLE!!!!*_*!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS FLUFFY UPDATE❤

the ending is near i can feel it.. my ending is near too uwaah how am i supposed to live without reading this manga anymore T^T icant icant icant

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so sorry that my comments in the last few chapters were me being horny! My love for them is so high right now I can hardly contain myself wanting to see them doing it like rabbits. ROFL
BUT THIS CHAPTER. IT CURED ME!

I feel like its going to end very soon. I am happy and sad. Very cute chapter. the best. Yukino and Nobara FOREVER!!
The boys lol they're precious in their own way.

AAAH EVERYONE GET YOUR SHEILDS! GET THE TANKS! BRING THE CARRIERS AND DESTROYER! Protect Lady Squiggles!!

Users who are viewing this thread