Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 196 - Starting Point

An arranged marriage of a minor.. yeah well it really does still exist..

To think that it's gonna be Ookami's older brother that Kumoi is about to be engaged to. Idk if it's sad or not for her :((

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh that's still horseshit, poor Kumoi, like yeah apparently it's gonna be Ookamis brother but just as well it could have been some fucking weirdo that'd abuse her, and even still he's like what 10 years older then her ?

That's just disgusting tbh, err not just the age stuff but also the parents selling off her daughter like that.

I really do hate how vague Ookamis and Akais relationship is, at least with Alice and Kokoro even if there was never an I love you or a kiss it was super clear they were in love but these two are kind of .... Are they ? Damn the author and his ambiguous bullshit lol.

"I can't even run away now" ? Wrong, very wrong, if you want to, you sure can just run away, youd get in trouble with your family ? So what they're selling you as if you're a nice piece of meat for someone else to partake in anyways, sigh, I do guess it'd be harder for a young 16-17 year old girl to start working and living in her own then it'd be for a guy but still there are ways.

Hate the situation Kumoi is in.

Arranged marriage, when she's already in love with someone, to a man, when she is probably a lesbian, WHO IS MANY YEARS OLDER THAN HER, when she hasn't even graduated high school, and who happens to be the brother of the one she loves!

A suffocating, hateful, yucky situation all around. And I know that the author will probably make it so that she falls in love with whoever this dude-bro is... but well nothing about this sits well with me.

Fed-Kun's army
@lnomsim clearly world war three was long in the past and china and siberia have been wiped from the map

Double-page supporter
Honestly, this was going to be the ending for her since she fell in love with Ookami. She was already introduced as having to have an omiai by the end of highschool, and her trouble was that she never even fell in love so how can she get married? Then, the ball happened, and she fell in love with and promptly got her heartbroken by Ookami and Akai. She's not exactly too assertive like the rest of the cast, and it looks like her family has their eyes on her unlike with Alice, so it was kind of a done deal. An unfortunate one, but one nonetheless. That being said, at least it looks like she has the option to refuse anyone she's introduced to if Ookami's older brother had to ask his boss to arrange an omiai (and also their (ookami) family isn't exactly rich, so her parents probably...probably aren't forcing her, hopefully).

Users who are viewing this thread