Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 200 - The Far Far Blue, My Beloved Spring

Power Uploader
We're... finally here
Pfa13NT.jpg

8JHeF9l.jpg

nKP5oXZ.jpg

And soooo it finally ends.. my heart is soooo full.. thank u translators! 😘 looking forward for the next yurilicious adventure!

Great ending to one of my favourite series! Glad we got this much story after the reunion, instead of leaving it to your imagination. Thanks for translating this to the end!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god SHE ACTUALLY TOOK HIS HAND IN MARRIAGE AND MADE BEBE...

And with this the journey ends huh? Damn, such a good manga... Harushion did really well despite being her first serialization, yes.

This is definitely a work I'll remember and recommend in the future.

Thanks for keeping this up for so long, Squiggles and team. See you in... Well, probably some other manga you are already translating because I happen to follow some of the webcomics you scanlate. Bye~

Oh my god, I loved this series so much, thank you for translating we all appreciate it

MD@Home
Aww what a cute ending. But I still need moreeeeeeeeee 😤
I’m not ready to let them go 😫

Thanks to all y’all for working on this

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Like I don't even know what to do with my life now. It feels so good to see this wrapped up and all happy, but at the same time I hate that I won't see more of them.
I loved this manga and the characters in it. Seeing their adorableness made me very happy.

There were times when I though Yukino would never take a hint but now look at our girls, happily married and showing off to the world.

Think I said this on an earlier chapter but I will say it again.
Thank you Squiggles and everyone else for the hard work you put into translating this for us for the past few years.
Thank you Harushion for making this manga.

Wish I had something more to say but I've already been consumed by that empty feeling that comes with a story you really like ending well.
I will probably come back to comment on this again when I recover a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread