Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 200 - The Far Far Blue, My Beloved Spring

Thank you for your hardwork translating until the end, I'm happy and this series becomes one of my favorite.

Sucha good ride! My thanks to everyone involved with the creation and translation of this wonderful masterpiece

Thank-you! 😻 Squiggles Sama and Author Sama For All This Year of your Hard work πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
T
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U
FOR EVERYTHING 😍😍😍😍😘
AND......
GOODBYE TO MY PRETTY FATED PERSON 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😒😒😒😒😩😩😩😩
IM DEFINITELY GOING TO READ IT AGAIN πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜šπŸ˜šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜šπŸ™‚β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜—
IM VERY SAD TO SAY GOODBYE TO NOBARA AND YUKINO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I
D
O
N
T
W
A
N
T
TO
E😭
N😭
D😭

Oh my goddddd!!! I’m crying, it is so beautiful, they’re all grown up😭😭😭 my children is leaving the nest and have a happy life, this is beautiful😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Atlast!!!!!! Thank you @SquigglesJP and Crew!!!! T.T
I can't say anything I AM SPEECHLESS!!
MISA is MARRIED to Aoi Kun!!! Well in the end I haven't got to see ookami brother... well that's ok!
HAPPY ENDING!!!
Thank you Author-san

Dex-chan lover
WHERE ARE THE NINJAS?!
STOP CUTTING ONIONS!
JUST STOP ALREADY
STOOOOOOPPPPPPP
OR I'LL KILL YOU ALL

I've never been more proud to follow a chapter and see it end wonderfully. I'm so happy for them and @squigglesJP and team for translating this wonderful treasure and to ALL THE COMMENTS THAT'S BEEN FOLLOWING THIS WHOLE MANGA FROM BEGINING TO END. I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE HAPPIER!!!!

It's impossible for me to find my own fated person like these two but I can proudly say my fate has brought me this wonderful manga. To see it's journey till the end.

I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM CRYING and YET HAPPY. THANK YOU!!! To the translator teams and a VERY BIG thank you to the author for making this wonderful creation!!!

What is this bittersweet feeling of farewell? I am suddenly feeling the urge ro deliver one of those speeches, teachers give on their students' graduation. Well, it's useless to write much. It was good, very good, It was most enjoyable, I will remember it pleasantly. Thanks for your creating it, Author. And thanks for allowing us to read it, Squiggles.

Group Leader
Thanks for bringing us along on this journey, Squiggles & team. I've loved following this series with you and seeing how your translation and editing has improved over the years. See you in the next one!

hey you,guys..who leave the bowl of onions here?..i cant stop cutting them..(T~T)

farewell,my ship..its been a nice journey..im not crying..im nottt ufffuhuhuhu...bittersweet feeling here..

**i was wondering if Yukino dyed her hair since "that woman" was called as Suzushiro-san.. turns out to be Misa married to Aoi..happy for them..**

ooohh well...im kinda sad but thank you SquigglesJP for bringing this bliss..more power to you,guys.

im gonna miss them...

Top Nobara energyy

THANK YOU soo much for the incredible effort put into Ouji Sama Nante Iranai! I love it a ton. I will always be reading yuri manga so I will definitely see your usernames around the place!

Now time to be as depressed in a happy way like I have been after finishing shows and various other mangas, comics etc

Dex-chan lover
The series starts a bit slow, i had some problems with the pacing at times, really felt like it was dragging in the middle but that last quarter when Yukino finally realizes her feelings was lovely.

Im real glad for the 10 extra chapters that gave us a bit of their relationship and this epilogue was very nice letting us see a glimpse of their futures.

Both Yukino and Nobara looked lovely in their wedding dresses.

Kokoro-chan and Alice still my favorite pair, still salty they didnt kiss, surprised she became a politician lol.

Also it kinda looks like Nobaras friend and that girl that impersonated Yukino got together? lol great, i kinda got that vibe from them, too bad there wasnt enough time to flesh them out.

I loved the series and am sad to see it end ..... @squigglesJP +team thx a lot for all the hard work, but theres still a lot of untranslated yuri out there so GET ON IT!!! lol sorry just a joke.

Now i just hope the authors next series doesn't take so long to get the yuri going, like its a little frustrating to go through hundreds of chapters just to get 10 real yuri chapters at the end lol, noticing how people are already fighting if the series even deserves the yuri tag is kinda killing my hope though lol ......

Double-page supporter
ugh im crying T.T
thankyou Squiggles and the team for translating this masterpiece

edit: no one's gonna talk about tsukimori-san and kagamiya-senpai? AAHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread