Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 200 - The Far Far Blue, My Beloved Spring

Thank you so much for scanlating this series, Squiggles and the team. It's been a long road. 200 chapters have gone by. I will dearly miss updates for this series, but the ending was quite cute and satisfying. Here's hoping to many more yuri manga that you guys scanalate!

Aggregator gang
Imma miss this so much. 😭 Thank you author. Thank you squiggles sama and the team. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Good ending.

And Thanks to SquigglesJP and everyone else involved on this manga.

Another manga I spent years of reading has ended again. It is sad but really love the ending.
Maybe I should reread all from start again later lol

@SquigglesJP Thanks for translating this all these years. And really thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Ha she really took his hand and got married. lol

So its finally here...been a hell of a ride. sad to see one of the best yuri stories come to a end. But i enjoyed every minute of it and would definitely come back to reread it in the future

Dex-chan lover
It's a always a sad day when a long running series wraps up/is fully translated.

Well, that was wholesome. <3 Thank you to everyone who worked on the scanlations! The mangaka has definitely grown during it and I'm looking forward to their next projects. ^^ Thank you also to you here in the comments for not getting all toxic on each other. :)

im sobbing,,, thank you so much for translating this all the way to the end! it's a bittersweet feeling having to accept we've reached the ending, but all the years of reading and re-reading this was fun :D

@SquigglesJP
Thank you for translating this series for these years. Thanks for your hardwork!
Ughhhhh.....im crying inside 😢

Users who are viewing this thread