Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

I kinda like how interactive the staff ( sorry i dont know how to call you guys) is from his readers. Good job Guys!! This manhwa gives me happiness when im sad :)) even just a little bit of time

sigh i have mixed feelings, i love the side characters and how developed they are BUT I WANT TO FOCUS ON THE MAIN SHIP FOR A BIT especially now since things seem to be going somewhere (finally!!), so like.... do i really want to see okisaki’s love story development? yes and no?? i don’t know??? maybe not right now???? but would this story be quite as great as it is if it only focused on nobara and yukino? probably not. life is complicated man. anyhow those updates give me ✨life✨ thank you!!

hmmm.. there are many side stories but anyway,i hope the coming chaps will focus more on the main characters.... this is a great work though..sweet and fun...plus i love the humor of translator...

That small image at the end you wanted a source for is from the BanG Dream game.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Motto!_GaRuPa_Life!

Can anyone give me a link or invitation to join yuri manga & anime in amino group. i will be thankful☹️❤️

Dex-chan lover
if a couple have the same birthday I wonder what kind of gifts will exist??

*bunch of things.. they will do bunch of things!!

Wedding dress Yukino has blessed us all!!!
I can't wait to see if Nobara will reveal her dress as well.

Users who are viewing this thread