Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

I'm looking forward to more chapters, I know I couldn't read from the beginning of the scanlation but i'm definitely staying till the end of their love story

Deymmm " so.. will you do it with me? " ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ Yo my brain, yes please do each other. "A date"

This manga is really interesting ! Thank you for translating it from japan to english for someone like me can read it. Love from Vietnam <33333

Hello SquigglesJP,
I want to thankyou for always taking your time and working hard in translating ouji-sama nante iranai, there is a new comic of the author Harushion it’s called 嘘のつけないお年頃 in JP are you going to translate it after your done with ouji-sama nante iranai ? I hope you really translate. 🔥

this manga is one of my favorites, is so beautiful 😍; thanks for your hard work during all this time 😄, please dont forget to translate the end chapter , i so excited and desperate for this chapter 😆😍😆

man is been 3 years since i started reading this beuatiful yuri manga and now that this manga is coming to an end i just want to say thank you translating this beuatiful yuri manga is been a fun ride :>

Omg. Only 1 chapter left. Cannot wait.bive enjoyed reading this from start to end. Thanks for translating it all the time it means a lot.

Omg I don't want it to end!!! But then again I can just reread it too- I really love this oh so much! Thanks for the translation too!!

Users who are viewing this thread