Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

it all comes to an end now..what a nice story..
i had a lot of fun sharing and feeling the same excitement along with co-shipers during the slow paced chaps up until the main ship has sailed..i love this series so much...20/10...

thank you to the translating team who've added more excitement to the series with those credit panels..i love you SquigglesJP..

this is really a nice and sweet story..highly recommended for Yuri fanz..

truly loved this story and to see it end is a bit heartbreaking but man what a great ending truly a 10/10 i remember finding this about a month ago and then spending 2 whole days with little sleep bingeing the chapters to catch up. this is among my top yuri manga along with bloom into you. although I felt that the ending was rushed after nobara went abroad but none the less it was still amazing. thanks harushion for brining us such a great story with amazing characters and thanks squiggles for translating it.

I’ve read this and been on and off for over a year and honestly the joy of this series and the translating team is what makes it all the better and I adore how lovely each character is, literally they are all so good?!?? Thank you so much for translating this and I am thankful for the author for creating such beautiful work!!

I've been reading this series since the first chapters. I'm so happy that i could read it until the end.
I think it was a lovely story <3.
Thank you so much for translating this!

I love this story.. love nobara.. love yukino.. love squigless.. and love you all.. its finally ended.. 😭😭

Happy and sad it's ending. 😭 Thank you translator and author for this amazing manga.😙😗

Im so happy and so sad, only a few mangas make wanna more and more, thank you both author and Squigless for this wonderful experience

Thank you for bringing this into my life. I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you for translating. To the author you are just awsome for bringing this amazing story and amazing artwork to the world.

(╥_╥) we've come a long way.... Thank you Author-sama for the wonderful journey. ۶⁼³₌₃(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ

goosebump like heck towards the end T.T i like it very much, thank you author-sama for bringing us this masterpiece and also the translator team for doing a great job T.T
IM STILL SAD THIS ENDED BUT HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME IDK

I wish i had found this sooner so i can follow the journey together
On the bright side, i can read it all in one go

The drawing style is a bit like South Park. If you remove the hair, everyone will look the same. The story is ok. The translation is strange, and it seems that more effort goes into chapter greetings and post chapter messages than the translation itself.

Users who are viewing this thread