Ouji-sama no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Vol.1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
i've seen the various vendor benefits you can get by buying the manga at various places, but they're really doubling down on the ecchi. seems kinda weird for a wholesome manga, but i like it.

Dex-chan lover
In his defense, she's also being oblique as fuck, going for hints (some subtle, some less so) and backing off when interrupted, which is a really good way to ensure you have zero progress.

Like, instead of saying "It's okay for you to eat it all" when he complimented her chocolate, she could have just come out with "thanks, I made them for you".
This.

Yeah, the mmc is dense, but she's sabotaging herself pretty bad.

Dex-chan lover
This has been a suggestive title since the beginning, IDK what you are on about.
aside from one swimsuit scene that wasn't even the focus (but rather him imagining her as his girlfriend), he stared at her tits and then blushed like a little school girl and looked away. but this extra is like these cheap ecchi manga with clothes popping etc
totally different vibe. and this time it's really done just to show more tits.

Dex-chan lover
aside from one swimsuit scene that wasn't even the focus (but rather him imagining her as his girlfriend), he stared at her tits and then blushed like a little school girl and looked away.
Are we reading the same manga? Other than the obvious visual fanservice from time to time, the guy is also almost constantly thinking about her tits lmao.

and this time it's really done just to show more tits.
Well, ofc, these extra pages are meant to be a perk of volume 1.

Users who are viewing this thread