Oujo-sama wa Uso ga Osuki - Ch. 5.2

Fed-Kun's army
@Azariah not all male leads are dukes/princes etc. at least I know of 1 exception:

https://mangadex.org/title/35015/the-villainess-wants-to-marry-a-commoner

@Nep
Whoa memories, “I’ll live my second life”
I used to love it. What even happened to that series??

On another note... It’s sort of annoying the way she’s playing right in to the prince’s hand 😔

Ahhhh my heart hurts at how Eris is most likely the second lead 😔 Also, I'm probably the only one who doesn't mind the prince. All the monotonous life of prepping as the next king can make one both arrogant and mischievous.

Okay I'm just gonna say I love my walking mischiefs

I love Eris so much that I might drop this the second Dii falls in love with the prince. (/ _ ; )

Something about the prince just gets me pissed. Is it his smug face or smug attitude? Probably both. I hate him so much, I hope the author redeems him with some background story or something because for now he seems like a big jerk.

Anyway, thanks for updating!! (๑>◡<๑)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Doeugh Someone dropped it, someone not as good picked it up thousands of years later and promptly dropped it.

Now we (those that can't do it) play the waiting game. Still love that entire chapter with the Leaf doing internal tsukkomi. Laughed like mad.

Eris is def giving me second lead syndrome, but we all know she's going to end up with the prince :((
To stop her from being with Eris, even tho he's a perfect wholesome boi, he prob had something to do with the death of her family, like related to the informant or something

lmao that mustache

anyhow
man
It was right there-
Eris' move as he looked like he was about to confess and immmm sighhhhh///

The prince is an okayy character but y'know :(( Eris gave me a soft feeling.
Iswear if they tried to make Eris a bad guy in the future I'm gonna flip

I think Eris is sweet but suspicious. His timing to show up in the story is just a little too convenient. Either poor writing (sometimes almost feels rushed) or how it's supposed to be and he's written to be convenient and suspicious. Hopefully he's actually a nice guy

Users who are viewing this thread