Our Companionship - Ch. 14

"i know its hard to cut off your relationship at once but just slowly distance yourself from him" ahaha... oh the irony. ryuh han, your days are numbered

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Aw no, the 'best friend' thing :c, ik what it feels, there's a point when u just have 1 precious friend that's more special than the rest so when they tell u you're not as special as they're for u, it feels weird, lol. But don't worry Geum puppy, u won't be his BFF but his boyfie instead. xd

Lmao, poor delusional dude, it's not like he'll do something and Sangwha will listen and do immediately as he says, but what he said was a good advice because that's exactly what our MC is doing to him. XD

kyyyaaaa!!!😆 *punching my pillow, kicking my bed, screaming into my pillow* Aahhhhh!!!! so cute so cute so cute so cute so cuuuttteee!!!!😍😍😄

Double-page supporter
The semes don't realise their feelings yet as they got attached to the conscious uke faster than lightning lol. But seriously, that wolf needs to realise he can't control ML forever. He never did tbh, as FL only allowed it because he likes him, just like the other people who flock to him. What makes ML special to both of them (albeit in different ways to the semes) is that he makes them lower their guard for his accepting, accommodating & understanding personality. The ML isn't a pushover like that wolf had thought from the beginning, & on the other hand, the panther Lee Geum recognises that.

Dex-chan lover
dudewhat...did RH just...gaslight our boi amd walk away like that
im so...lost..and upset

nvm team Mirae eatin good tonight

Wah, im glad sang hwa met him much better friend than tht rh, imagine them being lover gaslighting

Users who are viewing this thread