Our Companionship - Ch. 45 - Side Story 9

love this couple so much, cant believe its over!๐Ÿ˜ญ but that was such a great read๐Ÿ˜šthank you guys so much for translating this one!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’šโค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ really appreciate it!

Thank you all so much!

Qian, Nui and Sol for your lovely translations, Tina, Hue and Flare for your super snazzy clean/typeset!

We couldn't have enjoyed this fluffiness without all of you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Happy vday!

Thank you so much, Cinnamonroll Army!! Your scanlations are always the best ๐Ÿฅฐ

It's so great that you finished this on hearts day haha happy valentine's to all of you ๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ˜ญNever thought I'll ever get to see the rest of this manhua since the first time it was dropped. Thank you so much for picking this series up, and taking the time to produce quality scanlations!!! Really THANK YOU โค ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Group Leader
Thank you so so much Cinnamoroll Army team for your hard work!!! I will really miss these two ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
tenor.gif

Thank you team for the translation !!!

For readers : if you want a similar story (but still on going, you can read "Dangerous Convenience Store ". It's absolutely the same setup : Mafia guy and a soft boy who is in love with his best friend.

Thank you so much for translating until the end!!!!! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

This was such a good manhwa, I had a lot of fun reading it!! Thank you guys so much for translating it!!

Thank you so much for translating and sharing with us!

I'm so sad that it's over... It feels like the shirt has just begun, and there's so many things I wanted to see resolved! Like what his best friends reaction would be kf he found out that sang hwa is gay... And also wanted to see if that flirty girl from the guild finally got together with that guild leader glasses guy.

But yes. It ended nicely, and im happy we got to see see some side stories.

Aggregator gang
thank you so much for translating our companionship to the very end!! i look forward to your other projects!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Users who are viewing this thread