Our Companionship - Ch. 8

thank you sooo much for picking this up !!
can't wait for the next chapter !!
thank youπŸ™πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

THANK U FOR WORKING HARD FOR THIS! I’ve been waiting for the continuation of this story huhu i just love everything about it,, please continue to work on this story.

Well, I'm definitely happy that Sangwha is learning to draw his boundaries, it sucks when u put a really significant part of your life in the hands of others, there's needs to be a limit in what we share and receive so we still can have healthy relationships. It's super easy to depend on someone in an unhealthy way, so I wish Sangwha could be free and happy. uwu

Hahaha, I kinda hate Geum's ties and I kinda love them at the same time. XD

Lmao, Mirae's thinking Sangwha doesn't know about his job, but he knows everything. Isn't Geum a little naive? Ah wtf, so baby Geum is just a gangster because of his looks? :c He could have been a model u know.

Let's take a moment to die because of Geum's cuteness, he called Sangwha his first friend. AWWWWW. And he's even gonna buy a bar to not lie to him, I CAN'T >U<

Anyway, I really want to know Mirae's real position under his organization, he exudes luxury >o<

β™‘

Double-page supporter
Lee Gum's character design is my usual hunk design (thick slanted eyebrows & sharp hawkeyes with a strong jaw and straight nose) tbh so I'm not the slightest perturbed by his RBF (Resting Bitch Face) setup X"D & I like how this manhwa doesn't make the characters have 'mascara-laden' thick eyelashes like bishie BL mangas usually do - they definitely look Korean & I commend that.

I keep imagining a high school AU wherein Sang Hwa and Lee Geum are in the same year and Sang Hwa manages to stop Lee Geum from getting recruited by that organization.

I love BLs with mafia bosses because I love it when the uke gets called boss’s wife by the lackeys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread