Our Lives After the Apocalypse

Dex-chan lover
translator got butt hurt probably. they tend to have thin skin

Group Leader
@Snickrot think what you want to think. If you want to read the releases, do so on Dynasty.

Edit: releases will resume here with an upload delay.

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping its just one of those failed upload chapter that can be fixed later until i saw the group's scanslated mangas... is this some kind of advertising to read at the scanslator's site?..
edit:
For those who are confused at seeing so many chapters gone, the scanlator group Secret Society Blanket has pulled out of MD due to an irreconcilable clash with MD's admins over their stance on the ongoing real-life events concerning BLM (namely, insisting on "neutrality" by refraining from inserting political content into a group's releases where it didn't exist in the source material in any way, including credits page). You can find them on Dynasty Scans now, where they have so far been releasing their content in tandem with this site.

found this by chance...

Group Leader
There was some issues uploading the chapters last night, but it should be fixed today. My apologies if the chapters appeared briefly but were inaccessible.

Group Leader
@mrranodmguys the series is complete with 17 or 18 chapters (three volumes). The translation for the next few chapters is already done, though many of the people helping me out don’t have a lot of time so there’s a bottleneck in how fast we can put out these chapters. Expect a chapter today or tomorrow though, as we have one 95% finished. The rest? Who knows, depends on how free our staff are.

Seeing the interaction between the dog and the guy they encountered, im guessing the dog is the master

@malagigi_encantatore
Well obviously it's not as good as Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, I'd say it shares the "two people travelling through the wastelands" aspect with Girl’s Last Tour, but the setting resmbles Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou more (except the new types of life thing). But it's not so much worse than Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, that it should ruin anybodies enjoyment.

Dex-chan lover
@nroejb you know, it’s always a pleasant surprise to get a thoughtful answer online.

The “post-apocalypse iyashikei” genre, so to speak, is not common so it’s always nice to see one come around

@malagigi_encantatore
If you are interested in the genre, do you know "Even If The World Is Over It's Fun To Live" already? That one leans heavily on the dealing with "new types of lifeform" aspect.

if you like girls’ last tour you’ll like this and if you like this you’ll like girls’ last tour

now that the final chapter has been translated i can finally give a “highly detailed review”
this is a really long oneshot
there is nothing else to it
that is exactly why you should read it

Dex-chan lover
Final chapter hits, but the name was completely different for no real reason in my follows list. Confused me when I saw "Tabi to Gohan", as I didn't realize that was the Japanese name for this series. Up until the 16th chapter, it was "Our Lives After the Apocalypse". When I saw two remaining chapters for an unfamiliar name, I was confused as all hell. "What series is this? I don't remember one by this name!"

Gonna miss Suoh. She was the softest android/robot/whatever I've ever seen in a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread