Our Sect Does Alchemy

Dex-chan lover
Louis approves.
CIwUKOS.jpg

Group Leader
By the way, for anyone who's noticed the shounen ai tag, I'm just here to say that that the artist has confirmed that it actually is BL on her lofter page but nothing romantic is going to happen while Bai Tian is still a kid obviously.

I hope the story get better in future, I'm a little disappointed now but I'll wait and I hope it'll get better 😳

It's super funny and all the characters are unique. Feels like friends and family with them. Also both main characters are not serious so it's the best thing for me as its hilarious so hilarious! Though I am looking forward for the story to develop.

Dex-chan lover
So

There is MC's Shizu-then-Grand Shizu >>
Xu Qing

↑Shizun↑ ↓he called them in numbers lol↓

Xu Qing has 102 disciples >>
1st Disciple: Scar Man ; 12th Disciple: Muscle Man ; ?th Disciple: Mo JiuJiu

↑Shifu↑ ↑(Should be Shisu♂/Shigu♀)↑↓Shizhi⚥↓

1st Disciple Scar Man has 2 disciples >>
1st Disciple: Ta Xue (cat), 2nd Disciple: Yu Xiao (ML)

↑(Should be Shibo/Shishu♂)↑ ↑Shifu↑

Bai Tian (MC) now Yu Xiao's disciple

May has some mistakes as every terms are similar @_@

Shizu is the master of your master aka your grand(teacher)father
Shizun and Shifu is literally same (Master); it's just Shizun way more formal
Shisu/Shigu is Martial Arts Uncle/Aunt. But Shishu can be more general
Shixiong/Shige is Martial Arts Older Brother, Shidi is Younger Brother
Shijie is Martial Arts Older Sister, Shimei is Younger Sister
Shizhi is Martial Arts Nephew/Niece

Edit: Shizu said to be master of your master but honestly I rarely found this term
(because most story has them dead already). Usually it's Grandmaster/Elder.
Add 'Grand' for every times Bai Tian called them lol.
He's technically the 'great grandchild' of the martial arts family.

Group Leader
@Aldis, to the commenter below me (Aldis), yes you're right! Also honestly, I'm impressed that you managed to figure all of that out XD. You can cross check what you have here with the glossary of terms DDTS just posted. (It's chapter 0)

In all honesty, the relationships between the characters are pretty confusing. Even Chinese fans over at the raws have said so. Later on, the artist of the manhua drew a character relations guide, but that'll only come in a few weeks so we'll have to beg you to be patient for now!

Also, big thanks to everyone else who has commented.

I was following this story in the chinese version, and am enjoying it so far for the slice of life vibe and characters. looking forward to reading it in english.
And yeah, good thing I've read far too many Xianxia and know a lot of terminology.

i read the raws on kuaikanmanhua and AHHH Bai Tian's glow up is intense!! Look forward to it, everyone~

I'm only a couple chapters in so far but I really like it, the characters and the art have such a laid back vibe, it's super relaxing and fun. It feels like a cool spring afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread