Our Wonderful Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Taste of Watermelon

woa woa woa woa. Hold your horses, Author, You can't just develop a romance this naturally in a manga, where's my pointless angst and drama? You're going to make all the others look bad like this.

pg 13, "It doesn't have mean anything you know!!!" -> "It doesn't have to mean anything you know!!!"

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

I THOUGHT THISS MANGA WAS JUST A MERE YURIBAIT, BUT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
I grew up from a Christian background but I honestly believe that people should be happy regardless of the genders involved in an honest and healthy relationship.
So this is my admission of liking Yuri, Shoujo Ai and Shounen Ai Manga.
Yaoi manga is still filled away in a corner because there's just something unsettling with the art or the relationships I see in the one's I've sampled.

@CrimsonWarden the thing with yaoi is. its 99% of the time like this: strong guy forces weak guy into love, most of the time, in yuri you get a lot more even pairings and nearly nothing like that yaoi concept, its mostly a girl who knows she is a lesbian and another girl who doesnt know it herself yet and lead a kinda asexuel life before that or in this case, 2 girls that are pretty much not forcing each otherand yea like @noguza said, yaoi feels way more about lust

Fed-Kun's army
OMG a yuri/shoujo ai without any pointless drama or yuribait.... what am I reading!?!

I'm honestly surprised and hyped for what's to come now... hopefully no drama, I need all the fluff.

Dex-chan lover
I love it when progress is casual but romantic at the same time.

Power Uploader
7a51ce886f8d30e22846343705a6d351.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Pg7 - Damnit I was hoping Haru would see her phone background! Damnit! What a missed opportunity!

Pg23 - OH SHIT OH YES OMG

Users who are viewing this thread