Our Wonderful Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Taste of Watermelon

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is the fluffiest, wholesomest, cutest, yuri I've ever seen.

Group Leader
For those of you who wish to own your own copy and support the author:
The official volume 1 of Tsurezure Biyori will be available on November 12th 2019.
https://www.amazon.com/Our-Wonderful-Days-Vol-1/…/1642753386

Dex-chan lover
How can any Japanese person not believe in fortune-telling? Their religion is basically magic.
She was really gonna tell her about that dream?😂😂😂
😲OMG! She's really telling her the whole thing?
That's some bold lying, Mafuyu 😂😂😂
Oh My God! I love this manga! Page 20 is so beautiful and intimate.
*Squeals* I love this manga so much 😊
I only hope this means this isn't another great yuri manga coming to a much too early ending.

Dex-chan lover
I really misjudged this manga when I first saw it. I expect one of those SoL-cute-girls-do-cute-things stories - with some romance, alright - but nothing like this nuanced storytelling with the high-quality art and great wholesome and sometimes emotional chapters.

Me, page 12, edge of my seat: This girl really about to spill it. There's no way she's actually gonna tell her, she'll switch it up last second for sure. *quickly rereads dream chapter to remind myself of what's at stake here* *horrific, strangled noises of gay delight escape my mouth* mmmMMMM y'all that is some GOOD SHIT, I am here for this, I live for this.

Me, page 13, thrashing about: SHE DID IT. THIS BITCH ACTUALLY TOLD HER. SHE'S EITHER THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE OR THE SMARTEST. *checks how many pages are left* I AM ABOUT TO PERISH, I WON'T MAKE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CHAPTER. I BEQUEATH ALL MY WORLDLY POSSESSIONS TO HAMURO-SAN, SORRY IT'S NOT MUCH.

Me, page 19, on the floor: wow. um. wow. this is........ good. so.. Good. this is, i need to- uh, wow. it's happening. they're gonna. wow.woww *unintelligible*

I came here expecting to read a nice yuribait-ish kind of story with lots of cute fluff, but NOW THIS HAS GOT ME HOOKED, SHE ACTUALLY SAID WHAT SHE DREAMT ABOUT AND THE EVEN KISSED WITH PLOT

Way to go, Fuyu-chan! Took the opportunity and delivered a sweet kiss <3

OH MY GOD DUDE, i thought this series only involve a sol yuribait with cute side init, i was wrong.. i'm sold.

Dex-chan lover
I fckng cant believe a yuribait ship will go further than just friendship level.smooth move there on the right mood grabbing the chance while it last. They even did it first than minori and nanaya(most possible ship that will sail)
Now the fisst ship sailed is it okay to assumed the other ship will also sail? Minori x nanaya??!! Better step up their game!!

Ship is sailing alllll aaaaaboaaaaaaard!!! Biatches!!!!
This is not one of her dreams again right??? Right?!!!

Godbless author!! Thank traslators

Fed-Kun's army
If this manga continue to popping up on the Lastest updates panel, my heart will not last long. Mannn, I always thought that ch18 (witch is the last chapter of the series) came out. My heart pounded like crazy! And then "awwww nooo".
(But it's not a bad feeling lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread