Our Wonderful Days

Still made me smile. Its not yuri or romantic shoujo ai but its sweet.

Dex-chan lover
i thinks there still some extra chapter left will it get translate as well , hope it does

Dex-chan lover
Last volume just dropped in English. It has some extras.

It confirms without a doubt that Fuyu and Haru are in love with each other, but it also sinks the ship between their friends.

Dex-chan lover
just read this randomly and it was cute and wholesome.
sucks author-san abruptly decided to end it. :notlikethis:

wish there would be more mangas like this, care-free and just feels good to read.

Dex-chan lover
the only bad thing abt this manga is that there's not enough of it..

Double-page supporter
to me, this manga is so wholesome. i've read this many times but still amazed...

YURI SHOULD CONQUER THIS WORLDS!!

Aggregator gang
The Extra in the last volume DOES NOT Sink the side characters ship at all. Whoever says that doesn't get the intended nuanced joke.

It is meant to show that despite not being a "couple" they act the EXACT SAME as Fuyu and Haru. This was meant to be a joke about how they are both so domesticated that they don't even realize they are a couple. FFS.

The Extra in the last volume DOES NOT Sink the side characters ship at all. Whoever says that doesn't get the intended nuanced joke.

It is meant to show that despite not being a "couple" they act the EXACT SAME as Fuyu and Haru. This was meant to be a joke about how they are both so domesticated that they don't even realize they are a couple. FFS.
kinda disagree, think it was just straight girl gay bait stuff. they don't love eachother romantically just as close friends.

Extremely delicate craftsmanship, perfect framing, and although there is limited yuri content, it beautifully captures the life of the group. Due to the overly relaxed and comfortable pace, i completely forgot it was a yuri manga while watching the daily life scenes... The viewing experience is excellent, it's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread