Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 3 - A Father's Proposal

Dex-chan lover
Sigh
This is credentialism. People won't hire idiots who are actually top-star workers and leaders.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope this doesn't devolve like the novel did.
He kinda becomes a total dunce, despite his 10 years of experience in the assassination industry.

Dex-chan lover
No effin' way. If even THAT junior has official mage license, MC must be seething inside to get himself one too.
I mean, it's THAT. Reckless, muscle-brained, hit-first-ask-questions-later kind of junior orz

Ah yes, he's going to be 15 now but has been doing assassinations for 10 years, so he was only five when adopted and yet he looked like a 9-10 year old at minimum back then. Makes sense...

Double-page supporter
Thank fuck we're skipping the overdone assassination arc, what we really need is another OP MC attends magic/knight school where he has to keep his power on the down-low.

He called himself Arus, the old dude called him Ars and the maid Ar...

Hmmmm... Tatsuya it is then.

hmm isn't he famous so why would it come to the point that no one would hire him?

didn't know you have to have credentials to be an assassin, thought all they need are those that can get things done

and I thought that place is where nothing matters race or gender and anybody can make living

Fed-Kun's army
then, in the first chapter, he was five? i thought he was 10 y'o.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, y u even need magic to throw a drunk guy off balance...
Seems unneccesery for a guy who want to avoid using magic.

Users who are viewing this thread