Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 5 - A Pre-exam Warm-up

Dex-chan lover
Has the classic red haired twintail(probably tsundere) main girl lmao.

@Jake1456 Well, it's not just that:
Kinda military secret identity
Uses guns, whereas no other magician does
No apparent emotions but will help others
The discrimination of lower ranked magicians/nobles
The only thing that's really missing is a little sister.

Fuck yeah, I like this manga, no bullshitting around with trying to hide strength LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No bs, not being afraid to show powers but also not overpowering the enemy just enough strength. I like this mc..

Aggregator gang
ah yeah classic ... incoming test arc or something where certain noble tried to take revenge with MC

Dex-chan lover
school has not even began he already made an enemy, classic school/fighting

Fed-Kun's army
Funniest part is how MC is wondering why the noble is holding back. "Smh why isn't this noble actually trying to kill me?" Perhaps he has basic morals or at the very least common sense? Why is he expecting the dude to treat this like a deathmatch? So fucking stupid. He's a pompous asshole, but at least he's not out for blood (yet.) MC has to be kinda dumb to not realize that. I don't know why I get my hopes up every time. These kinds of series are always as basic as they seem.

Fed-Kun's army
@Podi125 soo you really expect someone who grows as an assassin for about 10 years, when almost every time the target (noble included) attacking him with full of bloodlust, somehow and somewhat do think like a normal people?

Are you really reading this fully or just skip to the latest chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
@seiaxen Yes I read the previous chapters, but nothing in there would make someone automatically braindead. Being an assassin doesn't mean you lack common sense or all social skills. He wasn't treated like a child soldier, as in reduced social stimulation and taught to lack empathy. He was treated as a son, had relations with other people his age, and was not kept in a bubble. He had more than enough opportunities to develop into an individual that possesses common sense. I'm not saying he is the most perfectly well-rounded individual, but he was not put in a situation that would kill his empathy and logical reasoning. He specifically said that he HATES when people make empty threats, meaning he has been in a situation where he has been attacked while the opponent was not bloodlust before. He was wondering why the noble was holding back, when he himself was also holding back. If MC just opened fire and killed him, because that's how he was raised, THAT would be more consistent with what you are saying. But since he is also holding back, since he knows killing people in broad daylight isn't a good idea, he should also know that same rule applies to other people as well. Not making the connection that something that is bad for you is also bad for someone else only shows that he is stupid.

TL;DR: The dude should be able to understand that killing someone in broad daylight is a bad idea, since he knows it would also be bad for him to kill someone in broad daylight. Since the MC knew he had to hold back, he should be able to understand the reason why the noble also had to hold back. Since he cannot understand why, he is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread