Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 5 - A Pre-exam Warm-up

Dex-chan lover
didnt mc say this is some ass school that lets everyone in and costs much less than all the others

Fed-Kun's army
So the noble asshole who tried to murder protagonist, got away with a clumsy fall..? (And you can bet he learned absolutely nothing from his shitty behavior)

Dunno really what to think from this chapter, or from MC's "attack"...

Fed-Kun's army
@Luxevlia meh, still feels generic as hell to me, but im here to consume this kind of garbage at high volume ba dum tiss lmao

1. Why is it that literally everything with a school story line so generic. I'll still read it till I'm pissed
2. He paralyzed the semi-circular canal.... With a snap? How do u paralyze something containing fluid?
3. So it's a university which agreed to take in commoners since it's start and is very cheap too but no commoner passed.
Like seriously though what's the use? Just make it a noble only. It's not like that would change anything.

“I just snapped my finger after all”
Okay now I’m convinced this author just copied main idea from irregular at magic highschool.
Also of course, all male nobles are assholes and all female nobles are nice bitches who fall for mc and join his harem. Okay. Of course. HAHAHAH SO GOOD. 🙃😒

Edit: actually might have been better if they didn’t add this whole highschool stuff lol.

I don't really understand why he is trying to get so much attention when all he wants to do is to keep being an assassin :/

Dex-chan lover
*MC snaps finger*

ME: Wait a minute, i know this
Tl7pQT.gif

Users who are viewing this thread