Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 7 - Incantation Magic

Dex-chan lover
I think everyone in this series is retarded. You just saw him fire that natural-disaster level spell off and you're immediately coming to mess with him more?

All shit nobles have been blessed with extreme short sightedness hence he cant see the "saitama punch mark"

Dex-chan lover
We really doing this? This noble guy is either prideful to the point of stupidity or just mentally retarded if he's still looking to prove his "noble superiority" to the MC

Dex-chan lover
I Can't Believe It's Not Mahouka is going for a social hierarchy speedrun.

Gotta admit, not read many manga where the MC is actually ok with showing off his power and not just saying "need to keep a low profile"

"I bet you used some kind of trick to cheat past the first exam, no commoner would be able to do that"

Now that sounds like a development which will happen, and jesus fuck has it happened too many times before

At least MC actually showed his power instead of pretending to be weak like a lot of tropes we’ve seen

Basically, this story.

Side characters and villains: 'You are a discriminated character, so there is no way you are OP even though you use OP magic all the time.'

MC: 'Why are these side characters not as OP as me.'

Love interests: 'Omg, he's so cool, he saved me, I fell for him and I don't know why.'

Users who are viewing this thread