Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 7 - Incantation Magic

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of almost all of the cultivation chinese Manhua. MC comes from a lower status, some bitch with high ego comes in trying to pick a fight with MC, MC shows his power, refuse to believe that it's real, tries to fight MC, gets ASS beat by MC, if MC decides to kill them then they will beg for their lives like the little shit they are, or if MC doesn't kill them which most tends to do then those fucks almost always comes back with their little goons to try again, MC beats the goons, Begs for mercy, rinse and repeat

@Min0keda I agree. It’s like they have zero brains and can’t even see the power someone has even if they destroyed half the world and killed gods. Characters like these have zero character development and will most likely be forgotten later in the story. Unless they have a REALLY good reason as to why they think of themselves as better.

bruh, hope that student cries in the next chapter, or the good ol' "I got so scared I peed myself in front of everyone"

MC just blasted the test back to chapter 0 and this bitch still wants to fight?

Ok then, fuck him up.

@ReRead Probably the only way for the author to have conflicts which is lazy just introduce a character that hasn't seen the MCs abilities rather than morons that keep underestimating him.. gets old fast

MC: Fucking nukes the test grounds
The autistic antagonist like a minute later: hEY ThERe peASaNt
Self insert power fantasy LN adaptation at its finest

There were probably more than one testing ground for the first test considering the number of applicants I think (maybe idk lol)

how would anyone mess with mc after witnessing that? mc could just fucking kill them all with a snap if his fingers if he wanted and I think that would be for the best because then maybe an actual good arc could start. but who am i kidding. trash stays trash

Dex-chan lover
i guess it's for the story, but...come on...you must be worst than an idiot to act all high and might in front of a guy who beat you once and just made a crater in the test grounds

Users who are viewing this thread