Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 7 - Incantation Magic

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that dude has courage. Approaching someone at that level with a smirk on his face takes a lot of balls, or maybe just a brain tumor.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he thinks the MC spent all his MP on that large fire spell, thus being an easy opponent.

Also I freaking called it, lmao. Tried to fail him because it was too good.

@Ungrave Well, if he's anything like the nobles of other fantasy stories, they've interbred with each other so much that there probably is a screw loose somewhere. It always gets me when an MC does something big like this, then some dude comes up to them still like, I can still take him! Boy, he just blew up the entire yard and beyond, wtf your fireball gonna do lol...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"hey there peasant. I saw everything but I'm still going to act smug, antagonize you and humiliate myself because of a noble's pride!"

yet again ... the same trope... in the next ten chapters the MC fights against the family of the arrogant guy... gets a big breasted girlfriend and then takes a mission and gets a dragon/holy beast familiar...

then the manga stopps cause nobody buy this shit and the author will make a new story...

remember me :D

Oh look, another one of those morons that has no survival instinct...

Boy they don't learn, do they. They can't get a hint either 🤣
Sure the spell circle-less (not really) fireball was dubious, but man just looking at the target should be enough.

... This man has the royal balls to- There's several levels of dumb I can allow, but this is far too dumb for me

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

you know , even after 99% of the people saw what he just did, im sure in a few chapters there will be some stupid nobels saying stuff like "all fake , just rumors, no way thats true" and proced to piss him off and get rekt afterwards, by the preview , it is already starting next chapter..

This is really a turn off for me the setup for the story was not really original but it was interesting, except now everything turned so generic ill keep reading it but its a shame i had a bit too high of expectations aparently

Users who are viewing this thread